22 April 2009

A million thanks & other items of note

1) Thank you to all my friends, family, supporters, strangers, and new pals for coming to my opening last Friday. Your love and support helped make it an unforgettable night and has kept me walking on cloud 9 since.

B) I'm thrilled to share some great reviews I've received recently, all from incredibly talented and exceedingly kind women. Check 'em out: Chicagoist, Chicago Weekly, & ArtSlant.

III) If you missed the opening, or just wanna come hang out with me again, the closing party for "control" is this Friday, April 24th, 7-11pm. Refreshments will be served, but feel free to BYO and stay awhile. 1837 S. Halsted.

Fourth) I caved, follow me on twitter.

Lastly, please to enjoy my interview for CADTV with Nathan Peck @ the Chicago Art Department...


No comments:

Post a Comment